We partner with you from initial concept to commercial delivery, transforming performance and creating opportunity.
Our unique Original Equipment Design & Manufacture (OEDM) service model was created to meet fast-changing customer needs in the automation age.
OEDM is a major breakthrough. It is specifically designed to help companies that are new to or moving into the design and manufacture of automation solutions.
Its standout feature is how it drives commercial collaboration right from the start, integrating technologies and resources to a shared purpose.
The customer retains full brand & IP ownership while maximising the value of external specialist capabilities along the product design, development and manufacture journey.
OEDM: Our business model
Testing & Validation:
Your product must be safe and legally compliant to appropriate national and international regulations to be successful.
- Testing and validation is integrated throughout the process of developing your product, from early concept right through to manufacture.
- It is critical to identify issues as early as possible to prevent serious problems at later stages.
We actively create strategic relationships with our supply partners whilst always searching for the best people in the world for each and every part we need.
- We attract a wide range of global industry leading providers into our network because we add value to their business with our collaborative model.
- This allows us unrivalled access to their technical and commercial support.
Factory Acceptance Testing:
We comprehensively test your product to make sure it conforms to the performance and safety expectations of its design. This culminates in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) for each and every machine.
- We work with you to devise the FAT for your product.
- Our manufacturing teams optimise the testing process – the results can reveal opportunities to improve the way your product is manufactured.
Our OEDM model is designed to meet your needs. It is a flexible business model to fit around you and your product requirements. Our end to end customer service works in one process to take your product seamlessly from initial concept to full commercial delivery.
Tharsus digital software capability
- Digital tools and data modelling
- Rapid prototyping capabilities
- Software development
- Creative solutions
Find your opportunities for product success. There is a five stage process of Discovery to enable your product to succeed:
- Observation & data collection
- Strategic considerations
- Technical assessment
- Commercial analysis
- Getting ready for the next step
Adding value to the contract manufacturing process. Our end to end process means we know your product will be designed to successfully manufacture.
This means we are in the best position to put your product needs first, through optimising your manufacturing cell and getting the right people.
Designing your product for real world success. As your product will be designed and manufactured all under one roof, we know what it takes to bring a product successfully to manufacture.
Creating real world commercial success brings about a lot of challenges. At Tharsus, we have the experience and the know-how to avoid common design pitfalls to create your Strategic Machine.
Because of our end to end process, supply chain is involved in your product's development from an unusually early stage - and you reap all the benefits.
We have established relationships with world class suppliers meaning your product has access to a uniquely tailored supply chain to support it.
Working with our customers to help them engineer progress
- End-to-end idea to manufacture
- Testing your prototype
- Adding value to your designs
- Scaling up your manufacturing capability
You want to create a product that has never been designed or even imagined before.
We've done this before. We can help.
We'll navigate you along your product development process to bring your new Strategic Machine to life.