An appetite to disrupt
- Ocado saw they could disrupt their market if they could get groceries to customers faster than competitors
- Their solution was the Ocado Smart Platform with a "swarm" of robots picking groceries on a grid-like structure far quicker than humanly possible
- Ocado Partnered with Tharsus to take these robots into successful manufacture
- Our partnership continues - with Ocado achieving global success with its own business and sales of its technology to others
Talk about a revolution
- In 2009 the UK was on the brink of revolution
- It was called Broadband - problem was rollout simply couldn't meet demand
- BT asked us if we could help
- Our solution for them was two fold.
- Rapid Action Cable Support System
- Office Process Function
The new force in parts cleaning
- Safetykleen identified a gap in the market for an industrial parts cleaning service
- Existing technology was too complex, too unreliable and too expensive
- Our Value Added Manufacturing delivered Jetkleen - a machine with the tech, reliability and quality it need to achieve Safetykleen's commercial goals
- Jetkleen delivered fast and absolute market domination
More than a post-it note maker
- 3M saw an opportunity to use their own tracking tech to disrupt a new market sector
- They approached us with their prototype
- With them we improved the technology integration and functionality of the end product
- We also applied our OEDM expertise to shape the design around more efficient manufacture
Uncover the powerful data that will keep your business running during Covid and beyond.
Bump reveals a picture of your business you’ve never seen before.
As we adapt to operate safely and effectively in the face of Covid 19, understanding how people move and interact within the workplace isn’t just extremely valuable, it’s business critical. Bump will keep your business running now.